Senior Magento Developer
We are looking for Magento developers to join our team to work on some of the most exciting Magento projects.
You will have an in-depth knowledge of Magento and the best development practices, you’ll have worked as part of a team and enjoy the challenge of developing new functionality using the latest techniques and technologies. A Magento certification is not required but is highly preferred.
• At least 2+ years Magento development experience.
• Solid understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
• Understanding of platform and browser compatibility issues.
• Proven experience in developing in Object orientated PHP.
• Strong understanding of Object Orientated programming techniques
• Experience of GIT version control system
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and be highly organized.
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate professionally with everyone, both internal and external.
• Very comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Magento Enterprise
• Magento Certification
• PHP / Zend Certification
• Computer Science or related Degree
• Experience in: Jira, Agile Development
• Experience using web services and APIs
• Understanding of test-driven development
• Extremely competitive remuneration package
• Technical training and certification
• Flexible working hours
• Food and gift vouchers
• Work in a team of bright, friendly and cooperative people
• Health insurance and Term insurance
• Great work-life balance and 35 days annual leave
• Interest-free salary loans
• Fresh fruit and snacks in the office
• Regular team events
• A positive and fun environment