Web Developer (PHP/WordPress)
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress/Shopify themes and plugins.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Work with designers to develop and deliver fully functional web
• Implement WordPress/Shopify-based websites and /or eCommerce systems end
to end coordinating all the work that is required.
• Work with customers in gathering requirements.
• Participate in weekly status calls with customers to communicate
• Work with and mentor junior developers.
• Individually contribute as a developer on the projects assigned.
HTML5, and CSS3.
• Knowledge of PHP is an added advantage.
• Keeping different projects/versions under control using SVN or Git.
• 3+ years’ experience developing web applications using the latest technologies.
• Experience in developing Single Page Applications using React JS/
Node JS/ Vue JS/ Backbone JS/ RESTful APIs will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with multiple projects and workstreams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Front-end (CSS) frameworks Bootstrap, Foundation.
• Knowledge about responsive design, and cross-browser development.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both written