Marketing Manager/ Business Development Manager
We are looking for a smart Business Development Executive who has prior experience in IT/Software field sales. Responsibilities
• Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Locating/proposing potential business deals for the company by contacting potential partners/customers and by discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Also will be involved in the screening of potential deals by analysis of market strategies, details of deal requirements as well as financials. Skill Set
• Keen interest in education and innovation.
• Being interested in solving business and customer issues through strong lines of communication and presence of mind.
• An inherent ability to position, market, and sell an idea or product will be a key skillset. Skills Preferred
• Proven success in your institute/Educational sales and Positive attitude to dealing with institute people
• Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
• Strong communication skills in written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
• Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
• Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective method